Monday, January 23, 2012

Top 5 Favorite Shows

It may not be a good thing, but I love television, and I love following good shows. Once I start a good show I don't stop until I am completely caught up and know everything about the characters and what the plot line is. It may sound like a waste of time, and I could be doing better things like studying or doing more studying. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I sit in front of a television set in a catatonic state, but hey, I like to relax and watch my favorite shows. My favorite shows are:
  1. Friends: My all time favorite. Hands down. I own all the seasons on DVD and I've seen all the episodes countless times. They still make me laugh. You tell me a quote from the show, and I'll know what episode it came from. 
  2. How I Met Your Mother: I just recently started watching this show, and I love it so much. It's hilarious. That's all there is to it. I'm addicted.
  3. The Office: So, so funny. It's a classic as far as I'm concerned.
  4. Gilmore Girls: I've seen all of the episodes. They are so witty and intelligent, and they can eat more than anyone could ever do in real life and still keep their figures. It's also pretty dramatic, which is pretty cool too.
  5. Modern Family: This show makes me laugh every time I see it. Phil is the best. 
And that's it, although there are probably going to be more in the future.  

4 comments:

  1. "Friends" has recently been on at just the right time when both me and my parents are home. I love laughing at it with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends is the best show ever! its my top five for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Modern Family is one of my favorite show right now too!

    ReplyDelete