Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We Are Young

I go through phases with music. If I hear a song I like, I will listen to it over and over again until I know it by heart. And then I'll go look up music by the same artist and listen to only them for days at a time.

Some would probably say that isn't really the best way to go about it (they say I will get sick of the artist and never listen to them again. This hasn't happened to me yet).

Anyway, my new favorite song right now would be "We Are Young" by Fun ft. Janelle Monae. There is also an acoustic version if you guys want to check that out too!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!





4 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!! AHH I have loved Nate since my freshman year of HS when he was with the Format!!!!!! Great song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard it but I plan on checking this out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite songs right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song! And I'm not going to lie, the first place I heard it was on the Chevy commercial. (Ashamed).

    ReplyDelete