Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Birthday Bash!

Yay it's my birthday!! I'm like a little kid when it comes to my birthday, I think it's the most important day of the year (besides Easter maybe). 

And it's my 21st birthday so I need to do something special! My parents are taking me out to dinner, but I need some ideas for this weekend!

A few suggestions that have been made so far:
  • Speakeasy
  • CityWalk
  • LIT
But hey, I have no idea if these are legitimately good places to go. I just want a good place to go where it's not gross and trashy. I want to have a fun time, not a crazy time. I think there is a difference, don't you?

So, please, make some suggestions, because I am hopelessly ignorant when it comes to this stuff! I would love to hear what you guys have to say!

5 comments:

  1. I am not 21 yet, so I don't know about places to go, but I did wanna say Happy Birthday !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know quite a few people that work at City Walk. I think that it is a fun place every once in a while! No matter what you choose I bet you will have a blast! Happy (late?) Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Late Birthday!! I like to go to Henry Hudson's. Its just like going out to eat but its a Pub. If you like beer the drafts are $1.50. Happy big 2-1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! You will have a great time anywhere you go! 21st is an awesome one to celebrate. OKC has some great places to offer, I can't say I've been to the places you mentioned but let us know what you think!

    ReplyDelete