Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bros, Broskies, Bro-mans and Brahs

A couple of weeks ago, my boyfriend, Matthew, and I went to his home town and met up with a couple of his friends from high school.

Let's just say that it was "bro" central. Ultimately, it was hilarious. But at the time my reaction was more like, "Are you serious?"

Just to paint you a little picture, it went a little something like this:





The dialogue was different, but the conversation had generally the same affect.

So in the end I had a great time with his buddies, but when I got back home to Edmond I immediately called up my best friend and demanded that we hang out so that I could recover from my "bro" time.

Is anybody else feeling as though there is a "bro" epidemic going around through all men in their 20s??

No comments:

Post a Comment