Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Top 5 Movies of All Time!

There are only a few movies that I am willing to watch over and over and over again. And these are them:

1. Troy. Because who doesn't love Brad Pitt AND Orlando Bloom AND Eric Bana all in the same movie?! Also, the portrayal of how the Greeks invaded Troy is interesting to me as well.

2. Lord of the Rings. All of them (like I can pick just one). Because they are all epic.

3. Kate and Leopold. This movie is just adorable. Plus, I love Meg Ryan and Hugh Jackman. It's about a man who travels forward in time from the 19th century to present day New York and falls in love with a woman there. It's a great chick flick. 

4. Rear Window. It's an Alfred Hitchcock film and a classic thriller with James Stewart and Grace Kelly. And all I'm telling you about the story line is that a man witnesses a murder and the whole movie is them basically trying to prove it. I'll also say this: you should watch it. 

5. Law Abiding Citizen. This movie blew my mind. It's violent (which I don't always care for) but at the same time I found myself rooting for him because of what happened to his wife and kid! And a surprise ending, what's not to love about that? This is an awesome movie, I highly recommend it. 

Geez, this post nearly took me an hour. I found it very hard to narrow it down. Apparently I love movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment