Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lots of Happily Ever Afters

Has anyone else noticed how many fairytale related T.V. shows and movies have been coming out lately? I, of course, am loving it, because I love anything fairytale related!

First of all, there's Once Upon a Time. This show is good if you like intrigue! It's about a small town whose inhabitants are all fairytale characters, but they don't know it.

And then there are movies coming out later this year, like Snow White and the Huntsman, starring Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth.

And of course the lovely Julia Roberts starred as the Queen in Mirror Mirror.

Oh, and I can't forget Grimm, which I love. Although this T.V. series isn't really fairy tales, it's a great show based off childhood stories!

Also, I'm pretty much in love with David Giuntoli.

Basically, I'm a fairytale addict, and I'm not afraid to admit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment