Friday, April 27, 2012

Summer Time

I am so excited for summer, you wouldn't believe!

First off, I'm going down to Corpus Christie like the second week of May for my cousin's graduation, and you best believe I'll be hanging out at that beach!

Then I'll be working my freaking butt off for next month or so. But it will be fun because I work at Bella Strada Salon and Spa, so I get to hang out with some pretty cool people every day!
(You guys should stop by, get a massage, facial or haircut. OR you could buy your mom a gift card for Mother's Day.... Just a suggestion.)

And this isn't set in stone, but my boyfriend's brother will be living in Florida this summer and I've been invited to join his family for a visit! Which means the beach and (maybe) Disney World!!! I'm excited about that because I've never been to Disney World! But I'm trying not to get my hopes up because it's not set in stone.

What about you guys, what are your summer plans? Try not to make me too jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment