Saturday, April 21, 2012

I. Love. Shopping!!

So online shopping is probably my biggest weakness. I'm not saying that I buy a lot (because then I would be so broke I wouldn't be able to live), but I always go to different websites and check out what they have and see if I can get inspiration for outfits.

Anyway, I would love to share with you guys my favorite websites to check out some cute clothes!

1. Francesca's: I am IN LOVE with this store! I not only go to the website, but I go to the store all the time. It's awesome, seriously. Check it out.

2. J. Crew: Yeah, they are kind of expensive, but I adore their style. I go to the Looks We Love tab and that gives some great ideas for outfits all year round.

3. Ruche: Vintage style. Nuff said.

4. Victoria's Secret: Because who doesn't love looking at swimsuits that only look good on models?

Annnddd last but not least:

5. Anthropologie: Oh, yes. I know how expensive this particular store is. And I also know that I will probably never buy an outfit from there ever because I do have some common sense, but I still love looking at the home decor and accessories!

Do you guys have any favorite places to shop online? I would love some new suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. I have def taken advantage of the J. Crew store out at the outlet mall...lol otherwise I could not afford to shop there!

    ReplyDelete