Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Good Days and Being Thankful

It's been a good day, so I think I'm going to post about what I'm thankful for!

1. This semester almost being over with.
  • Most especially Media Law. I mean, no hating on Dr. Hanebutt (I think he is a very good professor), but law is just not my thing. At all. So it's pretty cool that I'm ending the semester feeling pretty satisfied with that class!
2. IHOP.
  • And great friends who buy me breakfast! That's right, I'm talking about you, Courtney Bass! 
3. Shorts and flip-flow weather!
  • I'm loving how it's not cold at all!! I'm in love with shorts and sandals so this is a great time of year for me.
4. My two-inch thick memory foam on my bed. But it makes me want to stay in bed all day, and that's not always a good thing!

5. My parents. Because they bought the memory foam for me.

  • Just Kidding, that's not the only reason I'm thankful for them! They are my anchors to reality and my reason for striving to do well. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment