Friday, April 27, 2012

For the Ladies!

Girls! 

I made a beyond brilliant purchase yesterday at the salon and spa I work at and I had to share.

It's called Nutra Luxe Lash MD and it makes your eyelashes grow longer and thicker in three to five weeks!!

And it works. A lot of women have tried it and I have seen a difference and it's pretty amazing. And I'm down because I hate my eyelashes. Like I spend way too much time each morning applying mascara just to get my eyelashes to look longer.

And yes, it's kind of expensive (like $42), BUT I would still highly recommend it. So the next time you see me, my eyelashes aren't even going to need mascara!!

Anyway, this is where I bought it and you guys should come check them out at Bella Strada! Also, they do eyelash fills and airbrush tanning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment